Tuesday, April 20, 2010

tourist in my own city

So the cherry blossoms and all the random trips into the city made me realize just how many times I'm a tourist in my own city. haha looking through all my pictures here are a couple tourist moments, and I'm sure I have a ton more!

(a) view from the Lincoln Memorial, (b) me jumping with the Cherry Blossoms last year, (c) a million people for Inauguration, (d) Hokies for April 16!

Here is our great kickball pyramid in front of the capitol. As you can see, it was a HUGE success. haha, good times. 
Or how about the time we were visiting the Newseum and "ran" into Jake Gyllenhaal and Paul Rudd?!? no big deal... Here are some monuments:
And some pictures from the boat:
It's pretty cool living in Washington, DC, The Nation's Capitol!!

1 comment: