Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sticky rice and mini golf

This past weekend the boyf and I went on a double date with his roomate. We went out to H Street ( a pretty sketchy area of DC), but had a great time! We went to Sticky Rice for dinner:
And enjoyed tator tots with special sauce (yes, we ate them with chopsticks), tempura teriyaki mushrooms, a variety of sushi and some mongolian noodles. Everything was pretty good! And of course we finished the meal off with some:
Then we went across the street to H Street Country Club for some mini golf! IN A BAR! I know, it's really cool! And they have delicious drinks, such a fun place to go! There are 9 holes, each with it's own DC theme. They had cute names but I don't remember them. haha so here is my own rendition:
And if there is a big hand sticking out of the ground, what do you do?! Sit on it!! (Really fast before the security guy yells at you.) So I recreated a picture the sis and I took last summer after kickball playoffs! 
Super fun night! I highly recommend both places if you are looking for a fun night out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment