Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reasons why I love the holidays!

#5: Inflatable Decorations!!
This may be the kid in me coming out, but I absolutely LOVE blow-up Christmas decorations! They make me so happy! I love driving around the neighborhood and seeing them. There is a huge penguin (which I couldn't find a picture of) on my way home from work. I can't help but scream "BIG PENGUIN" and smile all the way home. 

This big santa comes a close second to the penguin. If I saw this in real life, I would have the hardest time not stealing it. Anyone know where I can purchase one?!?! Here are a few non-traditional blow-ups that are amusing:

And that reminds me.. these blow up decorations are gaining popularity. They aren't just for Christmas anymore! They have them for Halloween:

And Thanksgiving: 

Which is an obvious favorite because it doubles as a Hokie for VT games!! :) 


oh how I love them...

No comments:

Post a Comment