Tuesday, September 14, 2010

hi, hola, ciao!



Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who stops by my blog from other countries! I use a website I like to call my stalker tool, but it tells me that people from 51 countries have seen my blog! That seems so crazy to me! And amazing!! Literally people from all over the world have looked at things I've posted. YAY. Here's just a couple countries: The UK, Qatar, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Russia, Germany, France, Mexico, Taiwan, South Africa, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Georgia, Croatia, Costa Rica, Thailand.. haha i'm getting carried away, but I'm SO excited! Love it, see you soon!


PS I also have at least one visitor from every single state in the USA, except North Dakota and Kansas. Woo! That is a pretty good statistic.


PS how cool are those edible flags? They are for Sydney's International Food Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment