Here are the steps:
1. Bake a box of cake as instructed for 13 x 9 pan. (I used funfetti as it is the best cake in the world). After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
Roll mixture into quarter size balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50)
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave per directions on package. (30 sec intervals, stirring in between.)
5. Dip the tip of your lollipop stick in a little of the melted candy coating and insert into the cake balls. (Insert a little less than halfway.)
6. Place them in the freezer for a little while to firm up.
7. Once firm, carefully insert the cake ball into the candy coating by holding the lollipop stick and rotating until covered. Once covered remove and softly tap and rotate until the excess chocolate falls off. Don’t tap too hard or the cake ball will fall off, too.
8. Place in a styrofoam block to dry.
And there you are! Madeleine made purple and I made pink for bridal showers we had last weekend. They were a huge hit at both parties!