Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with Nutella

So I made these for my work department in honor of Valentine's Day. I found a random recipe for cake mix cookies and "iced" them with Nutella. I tried to pipe the Nutella from a Ziploc, but failed at work when I didn't have time to find scissors. So they look a little rough, but tasted fantastic! 
Taste: SO good! Just like little cakes, and the Nutella added some sweetness.
Texture: Very moist cookies.
Would I make this again?: Yes, definitely. With any kind of cake mix.

Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with Nutella
1 package of cake mix (Strawberry) 1 large egg
1/4 cup of oil
1/4 cup of water

1 jar Nutella

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cake mix, egg, oil, and water. Beat until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredient (s).
Drop by teaspoon about 1 inch apart onto greased cooke sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until done. Frost with Nutella

No comments:

Post a Comment