Wednesday, March 31, 2010

powder

We woke up today to snow!! And it snowed all day. We skiied in a couple inches of fresh powder today and it's still coming down! 7 to 11 inches in store for us! You can't ask for better conditions!! Here's our view of the hotel and ski lift! 
The boyf, his roommate Whitey, and my mom left last night, but the second wave of guests arrived too! Our friends Kim and BG enjoyed the fresh snow today. We even taught Kim how to ski in the trees! She hugged a couple, but is really getting the hang of it! It's been a very relaxing vacation so far. Oh, and the boys did a little of this:
$3 scooners at O'Shucks on Main Street in Park City. And we made tie-dye shirts

1 comment:

  1. I am so unbelievable jealous...and I bet you that snow is light, fluffy and awesome. I flippin love Utah. Have so much fun!! And shred it up crazy for me!

    ReplyDelete