Friday, January 21, 2011

Secrets to stalking

I wanted to share 2 of my favorite websites that I use ALL the time! This first is to stalk pictures. Whenever you are browsing blogs/websites, and you find a picture you love and want to keep, just use vi.sualize.us. Just sign up for an account, drag the button onto your toolbar and bookmark away! You can tag them and search for them later! And if you click on the picture, it takes you to the original source so you can keep track. Here are some of my fav current images:
My other favorite website is delicious.com. It's the same premise, but for websites! I use it for recipes. If I find a recipe I want to keep, I just bookmark it, and can search for it later! I love this because I can access it from any computer or my phone! I've used it multiple times at the grocery store to make sure I have all the ingredients! Here are some of my current finds:
They are so easy! And it's a way better system than cluttering up your inbox or bookmarks. Everything is kept in one place, and is really easy to find! 

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that vi.sualize.us website but it sounds a lot like pinterest which I've recently become obsessed with! Also, delicious.com is such a great way to organize recipes... I just think I might have to try this out. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete