Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Moon



















No, I am not jumping on the bandwagon. I have been OBSESSED with the Twilight series since I read all 4 books in a span of 5 days last year. I LOVE Edward and Bella. If I had more time, I would absolutely read them again (I'm currently at the beginning of Twilight).


Just like Harry Potter (AMAZING), I refuse to believe anyone can be a real fan if they see the movies without reading the books. And they are missing out. And yes, I will faithfully see New Moon this weekend (Yes, I do already have tickets). But I can't promise I'll like it. I didn't really like the first movie until seeing it for the third time, and still haven't watched the Harry Potter movies more than once in theaters. 


But, any excuse to get back into the world of Twilight makes me happy! Hope everyone enjoys the movie and is inspired to actually read the books! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh I completely agree you can't be a real fan without reading the books! haha (I am currently reading the elicpse for the 2nd time lol)

    I wasn't a huge fan of Twilight until I saw it a few times either, but hope New Moon is good! Have fun at the movies :)

    ReplyDelete