Friday, October 9, 2009

current obsessions 2

Current obsessions volume II: 

1) Wall Art Quotes- Much like this one I just bought for my room! I'm super excited to put it over my bed. My sister is getting these for her room and the kitchen:





2) American Crafts Studio Blog- To please the scrapbooker in us all, this blog has some super cute card and scrapbook ideas! Including this one...


3) vi.sualize.us - Move a little button to your internet toolbar, click on pictures you like from any website, and there you have it! A collection of your fav pictures in one place. I've gathered up enough "pics of the day" for the rest of the year! Including this one.. 



And a bunch came from this super cute blog, "Wears heart on sleeve". Needless to say, I was feeling a whole lot of love yesterday..






4) Picnik- Super fast and easy way to crop and fix pictures! Since I only have Photoshop on my old computer, this website does the trick for quick fixes while at work. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment